Saturday 6 April 2013







Friday night frenzy

Sometimes when i haven't had a chance to do any sewing for a couple of days i get an overwhelming urge to get cutting and make.  I popped into Vintage Mischief on Friday and it gave me the inspiration for a bit of creativity, its a great shop selling all things retro and vintage, and sells a few of my bits for me.  I purchased a lovely 50s apron which i am turning into a skirt for myself, not to sell as i so often end up doing (thats the bluey green fabric).  I have also begun on a beach bag for a lovely lady called Emma who brings me lovely things to turn into something new, that's the fab teddy cloth, and I've made a little pinny for a 2-3 year old out of a scrap i had left which has Mexican dudes and donkeys on.  I feel so much better now!  Will post some pics of the finished arcticles soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ah thanks Cat , the big looks super already !
    Loving your fox rucksack too - there is no end to your talent !

    ReplyDelete