Friday 26 April 2013



Bag Number @?# Please

I have really got onto making these bags and can't stop!  I have made one for a friend as a birthday gift, i made two and then let my son choose which to give her, as they share the birthday.  She is a big fan of everything purple(except bruises), so i thought he would select the green/purple number, but no, the yellow birds were his choice.  So trusting the aesthetic opinion of a 3 year old i went with the birds. He gave me a sage look which said remember her bird connections mummy.  My friend lives in a house called "Two Hoots" out on the marshes where they regularly spy an owl or two, and her middle name is Merle, which is french for Blackbird(i know they are yellow), so my little man's choice seems apt!  Happy Birthday Mrs S!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for my birthday bag - an excellent choice! Took it out for the day today, very comfy and room for everything.

    ReplyDelete