Monday 11 March 2013


Happy Mothering Sunday
We had a lovely weekend with the in-laws, celebrating this special day.  I just managed to get my Mum's gift finished to put in the post on the Friday, alas the postman came when she was out so had to wait until today, sorry Mum!  hope that you like your gift, it was inspired by the flower garland in this months Mollie Makes.  I received a beautiful button adorned clay pot from my 2 (nearly to be 3) year old boy, he is obviousley a talented artisan already...well i think so.  I will post a pic of his creation soon!

2 comments:

  1. It looks lovely, I'll have to pop over and see it in real life to scrutinise it properly - really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cat
    I have found you :) I love this picture and reading your blog!
    I have also just found you on Etsy
    emmax

    ReplyDelete