Wednesday 13 February 2013




Job Done
Well I finally manged to finish off my proper work on Saturday (ie. the stuff that actually pays some bills).  The bulk of the work was picked up on Friday and the last tunic was completed on Saturday morning and posted off Monday.  They were fun blingy costumes to work on for Birmingham Royal Ballet's production of "Aladdin", which has its's first night on Valentines day.  The above pictures are shots of the leftover scraps, I am running out of places to donate these to, so any suggestions gratefully received.  I hate to just throw them away but can't keep them all in my ever shrinking house!  I spent a productive morning whilst my son was at pre-school finding my house again underneath the piles of thread and pins.  Nothing gets done when i am working and looking after little one all week, hubby is great and takes him out at the weekend so i can get on.  Its always lovely to have a tidy up once a big project is complete, and see the floors again!

No comments:

Post a Comment